THE WARRANTY OF THE PALLET
Migamad gives full guarantee of their wooden pallets against any manufacturing defect, during the period of 2 years in a standardized use of the pallets, that is, observing the following points :
• Must be working in a continuous cycle because long term stops are detrimental for the timber production boards. In case you have to stop the production process, it is recommended to stock them cross way, put weight on them and keep them in a dry shady place without receiving sunlight or rain .
• Avoid excessive drying of the wood because this can cause the appearance of small cracks or warping of the wood , in which case it is necessary to moisten to regain itsoriginal shape.
• Avoid excessive moisture
• Avoid sun exposure
• In the production process occasionally production boards should be treated with products that serve as a release agent .
• The production circuit should be in good condition to avoid snags that occur in
these impairments ..
• Dried tunnels should be properly insulated to limit condensation , and thereby the excessive moisture in the production boards.
No claims will be accepted in any case :
• Deterioration, accidental or voluntary by the customer .
• Failure by using the tips described above
Meeting the above mentioned tips Migamad back guarantee replacement of defective production boards after performing an exhaustive review of the material.